We welcome you to relax and rejuvenate on our 9 acres of park-like grounds featuring fountains, terraced hillsides and small vineyard.
- Reservations are accepted up to twelve months in advance.
- Nightly room rates are based on double occupancy and includes a full breakfast, afternoon sweets, and drinks. If room occupancy allows, an additional $30 will be charged per person. All rooms are subject to state and local taxes.
- A deposit of 50% of the total is required at the time of the reservation. Full payment is due if reservation is made within the non-cancellable period.
- Deposit guarantees payment for the entire reservation; late cancellation owes full fee.
- MasterCard, VISA, Discover, American Express, money orders and cash are accepted. We will need a credit card on file even if you’ll be paying via cash or money order.
- Gift certificates are available and valid for a full year after purchase.
While we understand that life does not always unfold as planned, our inn is small enough that even one cancellation makes an enormous difference. We ask for your cooperation in observing a 14-day cancellation notice (60 days for reservations of 3 or more rooms, selected holiday weekends, Swiss Wine Festival weekend, NASCAR weekend, special events/packages, and the month of October) prior to your expected arrival. If you cancel with less than the required notice, your credit card will be charged for the full balance of the nights reserved. There are no refunds for early departure. If your deposit was made by cash or money order, you will be billed for the full balance of the nights reserved. Refunds will only be made for those nights that we are able to re-book the rooms reserved. A $25.00 processing fee per accommodation is charged on all cancellations and is deducted from all refunds. Any change in your reservation dates, except for an extension, will be considered a cancellation.
We cannot be responsible for unused rooms due to late or canceled airline flights, family emergencies, threat of bad weather and other travel-related mishaps or for changes in plans which shorten your stay. Vacation insurance is available from several providers online to inexpensively protect you against covered unexpected events.
Arrival & Departure
Check-in is between 3PM and 6PM. If you will be arriving later than 6PM, please contact us to arrange a late arrival. Charges will apply. We cannot offer an earlier welcome. Check-out is at 11AM.
- Due to the age and layout of this property, there are stairs to negotiate and it is not handicapped accessible. There is no elevator on site.
- Because many of our guests are coming to the inn for a quiet retreat, we ask that children are at least 12 years of age or older.
- We are sorry the inn does not accept pets of any kind.
- All rooms have wireless internet access. There are televisions in each guest room and in the game room on the first floor.
- The kitchen is exempt from use, due to food inventory and health inspection control, by guests.
- You are welcome to bring your own beverages, including alcohol, and snacks. There is a small fridge, microwave and wine cooler on the 2nd floor for guest use. Please drink responsibly.
- Restaurant menus are available and we are happy to assist with reservations. Lunch, cocktails and snacks are encouraged to be enjoyed on the verandah and patio.
- All areas of the inn, parking lot, and gardens are for the private enjoyment of registered guests only. Please do not invite others to visit or “take a tour” during your stay with us.
- No smoking. Guests who choose to disregard our no smoking policy will be evicted and assessed for damages, minimum $150.00. Courteous smoking is requested outside on the upper verandah.
- Regrettably, candles may be romantic, but the risk is too high. So please bring the new type of flameless variety, if you’d like candlelight.
- Operable fireplaces are out of service in summer season.
- If you reserve all 5 guest rooms, you do not have exclusive use of the property. To have exclusive use for a private event, please contact us to discuss custom arrangements.
- Guests are responsible for any damage to the rooms or property.
- Any policy not adhered to may result in additional charges.